Rays Carpet One Floor & Home wants to be sure you’re as happy with your products as we are, which is why we offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund within 30 days of your purchase. Please refer to our return guidelines below:
- No Returns can be requested after 30 days of pick-up or delivery.
- All returns will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.
- There are no returns, refunds, or exchanges on transitions (end caps, reducers, t-mold, 1/4 round, stairnose, etc.) or adhesives.
- There are no returns, refunds, or credit on installed products
- The product must be in the original, sealed, un-opened packaging in which it was picked up or delivered.
- The product must be returned in the same condition as when it arrived to you.
- There are no returns or refunds on special made-to-order products.
- There are no returns, refunds, or cancellations on closeout/discontinued items.
- Please note: No warranties are valid on closeout items.
- We do not accept returns of opened, damaged, wet, or items otherwise not in resalable condition.
- There are no returns on tile due to possible breakage and/or dye lot issues.
- We cannot accept returns of less than 5 boxes of material.
- You are responsible for returning the material to our warehouse in Modesto, CA.
- Please Note: the material cannot be returned to Vendor will call locations.
- Customer is responsible for ALL return shipping costs.
- If you do not have a shipping company you may contact our team and they can help you set-up return shipping at your expense.
- After we have received your product and completed a full quality inspection, we will immediately process your refund to the account which made the original payment. Full refund is for materials only and does not apply to any shipping charges.
If you have any questions or concerns about any of these policies, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**On custom made or special order products, this policy does not apply, unless the product is defective. These are specialized orders made to order. Unapproved returns may be refused upon delivery resulting in you to incur additional fees and return shipping costs.
Claims: Internet Pricing vs. In-Store Pricing
At Rays Carpet One Floor & Home, customer satisfaction is always our goal. However, all claims will need to be processed through the same channel in which the original purchase took place and based on their original purchase pricing structure.
- In-store priced claims will be rectified based on in-store pricing through the store of original purchase.
- Internet priced claims will be rectified based on internet pricing and through our internet division.