We at Rays Carpet One Floor & Home have been in the business of helping people find beautiful flooring that they love for 40+ years. We aspire to provide the best customer service and pricing in the industry.
Because we are a member of the Carpet One Floor & Home Co-Operative spread throughout the United States and Canada, we are able to offer exclusive products as well as exceptional pricing on thousands of products that our competitors cannot beat. We are proud to offer our customers the same great pricing we offer the folks who take the time to come into one of our stores.
- All pricing is subject to change based on market conditions (such as tariffs and other trade policies), availability, and manufacturers' own distinct pricing policies. Rays Carpet One Floor & Home reserves the right to correct any errors in pricing and to refuse orders for which incorrect pricing has been given because of a change in the market or availability.
- Once your order is authorized and your payment has been processed, it is not possible for pricing to be adjusted in any way.
- New coupons, discounts or referral discounts are not applicable toward previous orders.
In addition to the outstanding everyday values offered at Flooring Liquidators, we also offer select merchandise at clearance prices. Pricing on products within our clearance section are reduced in an effort to move inventory. Rays Carpet One Floor & Home reserves the right to adjust pricing on these products at any time.
If you have any questions regarding any of our pricing policies, we'd be happy to answer them! Please contact one of our flooring specialists by calling us at (209) 577-5642 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Claims: Internet Pricing vs. In-Store Pricing
At Rays Carpet One Floor & Home, customer satisfaction is always our goal. However, all claims will need to be processed through the same channel in which the original purchase took place and based on their original purchase pricing structure.
- In-store priced claims will be rectified based on in-store pricing through the store of original purchase.
- Internet priced claims will be rectified based on internet pricing and through our internet division.